The four subscription types below give you access to all the MPE Forth systems, both the desktop systems and the cross-compilers for embedded systems. Full source code is provided for all compilers - more than we have ever provided before. You can expect updates several times per year.
The differences between the models are in the number of seats and the response level of technical support. The Basic subscription licence does not permit commercial use in any form. The paid-for subscriptions support commercial use. You can read the licence here.
If you are unsure what licence suits you best, please register for basic and ask us in the Forum.
Some items are marked soon which implies they are being worked on and will be provided as soon as they are finished.
- Community Edition version
- Access to Forum
- Basic HTML5 UI access
- Turnkey functionality
- Restricted to non-commecrial Use
- All of Basic
- Enterprise Edition version
- Commercial use allowed
- Guaranteed answer in forum
- 1 seat
- All of Standard
- Forum answer within 5 working days
- Access to our livestream once every two months, your questions are prioritized there
- Full HTML5 UI access
- Host one cloud relay application (fair use applies)
- 3 seats total
- All of Professional
- Host up to 10 cloud relay applications (fair use applies)
- Access to all VFX-Ecosystem Tools
- 10 seats total